Set against the backdrop of the majestic Langeberg mountain Range, the Garden Route Game Lodge guards the entrance to South Africa’s world famous Garden Route Coast. Only 3½ scenic hours drive from Cape Town, this malaria free, family owned and operated private game reserve is home to an abundance of animal and bird life including the Big 5. Visitors to the Garden Route Game Lodge can enjoy game viewing in open Landrovers, luxury accommodation and a memorable dining experience in one of our African style restaurants.
Celebrate your honeymoon or romantic occasion together at Garden Route Game Lodge where safari-style luxury meets African romance. Garden Route Game Lodge provides the perfect setting to celebrate special moments in a romantic African setting. Relax in our hospitality while creating lifetime memories.
Your Love Safari package includes:
• Luxury accommodation for 2 nights
• Dinner and breakfast daily
• Breakfast is served on your private viewing deck or enjoyed in Serengeti’s Restaurant.
• Sunset and sunrise safaris daily
• Complimentary sundowner snacks and drinks on each evening game drive.
• Complimentary sweet platter and seasonal fynbos flowers in the room • Bottle of chilled Cap Classique in room
• Romantic turndown on your first night
• A complimentary back massage per person at Ayana Spa using Healing Earth product
range. This can be enjoyed as a couple
• Complimentary wifi and welcome drink
• All Lodge activities